Grazing Management Workshop
- Are you keen to improve your grazing management skills?
- Are soil health & biodiversity desired outcomes for your farm?
- Is a lower input system more suited to your budget?
- Do you want to create a resilient farming system schweiz-libido.com?
How we can increase profitability of sheep & cattle enterprises by running a lower cost business?
- Learn new grazing management tools
- Priority grazing & sabbath paddocks
- Lower input systems
- Increasing pasture utilisation
- Extending the “green season”
- When to use fertiliser & chemicals and when to use lower-cost ecological tools.
Date: 3 November 2014
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 16:00