What’s happening on your farm in the next five or ten years? Or even next month? Do you have a plan on how you would like it to be in the future?
This course looks at planning farm infrastructure, but also covers the following topics
- why plan
- what can you plan for
- what tools for planning are out there
- how do I do a farm map
- how can I use a farm map
- current legislative requirements for an LPA biosecurity plan
- matching planning to record keeping to make it work better all round
What will you need?
- an idea of what you do now and what you would like to do in the future
- a memory stick/USB
- a farm map (SIX maps is great, instructions on request!)
WHEN: Wednesday 13th December, 2017
9am – 3.30pm
WHERE: Berridale CWA, 7 Myack Street, Berridale
COST: Landcare members $20, non-Landcare members $50
What will you get out of it?
- a better understanding of what you can plan for and why
- a farm map of your property, with infrastructure
- a range of softcopy resources, including copies of the LPA files associated with the LPA biosecurity plan
- morning and afternoon tea, and lunch
This course will be conducted by Kate Heeley, and places will be limited to 15 participants.
To confirm your place, please email Kate at email@example.com by Wednesday 29th November.